Friday, January 31, 2014

Starting February With The Flu

I was planning on starting February off with a bang. Not only is it the month of one of my favorite holidays (Valentine's Day, of course) but it is also the month of my birthday. I was going to write about love and how it is the most important thing we can do as humans and how we should love like dogs do. But not anymore.

My husband has the stomach flu. In my opinion, it's a pretty bad case. Even the medicine given to him through an IV couldn't stop him from throwing up. We ended up staying at urgent care until 3 in the morning. I've been babying him as much as I could today keeping him hydrated and fed. But now I'm starting to feel like I've got the stomach flu, too. Which doesn't surprise me. My immune system is too busy fighting itself to fight the real enemy.

Since this blog is devoted to my puppy family I'm sure you aren't as interested in hearing so much about the flu as you are about my dogs. I will save my speech about love for Valentine's day, or maybe my birthday and today I will leave you with a picture and then go focus on keeping my lunch where it belongs.

Remember to wash your hands and take your vitamins!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment