Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Howliday Spirit

Mixed breed puppy celebrating the Christmas holiday
We're getting in the howliday spirit over here!
Happy Wordless Wednesday! Princess and I got a little crazy playing with our pictures on PicMonkey.

We want to see your pooches decked out in howliday gear! Post pictures of your dog (cats are welcome, too) to our Facebook. And please subscribe to our RSS feed (right underneath our Top 3 Posts) so you know when new content is added. We have a very special post coming up on December 16th!

14 comments:

  1. Oooo can't see what you have stored for then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's a very important day for my family.

      Delete
  2. Such a cute Puppy- will say hi on Facebook and check out more pics X TH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) We're looking forward to hearing from you.

      Delete
  3. Hi Princess you're adorable! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dolly! Thank you for the compliment. It made the bath my mom gave me in this cold weather a little more worth it. -Love, Princess.

      Delete
  4. Roooo that is the cutest photo ever! I will add yoru blog to my Feedly account so I don't miss any of your posts *Waggy tail*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable. My dogs won't wear a Santa hat for anything!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither will Princess. It's a fake one. If it was the one I have, she'd try and eat the white fluff ball. But I'll be darned if she doesn't get in the Christmas spirit. :)

      Delete