Monday, December 2, 2013

National Mutts Day

Happy National Mutts Day! I thought I would share some pictures of my wonderful mutts in honor of this day. Purebreds may be nice, but I think mutts do it better.


But before I show you these pictures let me say you should see some pictures of me before we got dogs (I meant shouldn't). I will be nice and give you one (1) picture of me that accurately depicts life without a dog.
Am I not turtley enough for the Turtle Club?

I'm sure this picture is a good enough reason for you to head to your nearest shelter and pick up your new best friend just so you don't suffer a similar fate. Now back to the dogs.

Oh banana, how I love you!
Princess with wings
Nessie looking cute

Dusty doing yoga

Dusty and I- Best Friends Forever
Nessie was jealous and wanted to be held.
Once again, happy National Mutts Day and I hope you have a mutt or two to love.

If you have a mutt you love, hop on over to our Facebook page and leave us a picture!

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all!

    Cute pups...and lucky too...to have found you!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. The dogs are blushing from your compliments.

      Delete